Monday, February 25, 2013

Just In Time

     Last week was a below average week for training. The majority of my free time was spent with my 2 sons which in of itself is the ultimate cross-fit work out (don't believe me hang out with my 3 year old for a day) most of my training was on the bike which was good since I just came off of a leg injury. I also couldn't get much outdoor running in this weekend since I live in Kansas City (MO) and we got hit by 12 inches of snow, and as I'm writing this we are about an hour away from getting another 12 inches so the streets are unsafe for runners. It looks like this week will be long sessions in the gym which since I've had 2 easy weeks will be a good time to up my training to the roughest section since I am only about 45 days away from the 1st race of the season. My legs should be well rested Just In Time to destroy a huge amount of miles.... Wish me luck...If anyone needs me I'll be on the treadmill






Mini Me Shoveling our Driveway




My Street During the blizzard

No comments:

Post a Comment