Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Talk about Lucky

     So less blogging about my week of training and more about whats going on this week.
Not sure who to Thank but a few someones following my blog got a couple (2) companies interested in sending me free swag and asked if I would be interested in wearing their gear for training and racing. Are they kidding me OF COURSE I'M INTERESTED !! I love swag. T-Shirts, Hats, basically anything I can use for training or testing out for training I'm all for. So I'm not sure yet but I'm leaning towards SLS3 Company because it seems they can cover all Tri needs from race and training outfits to compression gear to hats and race belts. If it all works out I may be racing in this (Team SRS3 2013 Outfit)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome...Congratulations on the Swag and possible sponsorship.

    Go Team SRS3

    ReplyDelete