Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Never been on the Road

     A few things have happened since my last Blog. My car (Jeep) didn't make it through the weekend. The computer that controls the transmission started glitching and it ended up destroying the transmission and on board computer system so I got a loaner car for the weekend and ended up buying a new car (Chevy  Equinox )
I also received shipping conformation that my new team SLS3 Tri suit is on its way so my next blog will have Pics. Last but not least I started the DIET and so far I have 4 days of headaches and low energy but I'm not sure if it's from the lack of carbs or the lack of Calories (My fault) didn't realize how many daily calories came from Dew,  I am always around 2000-2500 a day but since the diet I have yet to make it past 1400 but I'm still fine tuning it to see what works best. I also am doing a Brick workout tonight (swim, bike, run in a row in the same training set and distance) so I'll really be watching my calories and how my body /energy is feeling.  Down to about 3 weeks of hard training then a few days of tapering then race day...  As for my bike it has NEVER BEEN ON THE ROAD every mile I have logged has been inside on a trainer, I was planning on doing some road miles this week but another new storm is scheduled so it looks like back on the trainer for me.For all those who are reading this Thanks for all the support and helping push me towards my Goals

No comments:

Post a Comment