Monday, December 29, 2014

End of the Year is Killing me !!

     For the last week (Christmas Eve) All 4 members of my family have been sick with something. It started with my Oldest son of 5 having a temperature of 101. Then after a day he seemed to get better but it was too late.  Everyone in our house started to drop like flies. My youngest son feel ill then the next thing I knew is everyone in my house was laying around in PJ's and had skipped both Breakfast and lunch and still no one was hungry. I skipped a full week of training (feel free to yell at me in the comment section) because I couldn't drag myself off the couch. I could possible be the worst sick person in the world. I do nothing but lay on the couch and watch TV
 and whine about how sick I am. Usually after a full day of rest I get better but when you throw in Christmas eve, Christmas and family being in town getting a full day of rest and sleep never really happened so I just never could get back to 100%.  I have also found it is super hard to drag out the cold run gear to do a run when you feel like dying but enough said. Today is Monday which means a new week of workouts to do.
      I'm about a month away from adding swim training so I really need to dial my biking in. It seems not getting on your bike for 4 months is a horrible idea but too late now. I have lost about a full minute a mile pace that I need to make up.
     I'm also only a week away from being back on the Paleo/Primal Lifestyle. Which means next weeks blog could be a report of how horrible I feel while going through carb cravings. I am trying to soften the blow by weaning them down this week.

Sorry for the the short post but I'm still not 100%









No comments:

Post a Comment