Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Suit Up

     1st off I'll start with a short little mention of my Great Great Grandma-Momma 8 (Don't ask me how I came up with that number because I don't have a group of moms so I assume I added my other grandma's, aunts, etc and since I'm not a mathematician I came up with the magic number of 8/besides I was 3 years old)
She taught me more then a handful of life lessons, which help me become me. She would let me wear my superman cape under my clothes regardless of where we were going. She taught me that spinach worked just like explained by Popeye (which I still love 30 years later raw,cooked however)... All of that leads to this when you have on a super hero suit you feel ready for action and hope to get the opportunity to rip your shirt off and Bam show the world your ready. It is an awesome feeling...

     I opened up a little non discript package from my sponsor and a very thin outfit was inside. It was amazing, a team outfit custom made for me. I instantly pulled my clothes off and put it on, Lets just say it is tight. It is a size small and lets just say it leaves no room for the imagination. I felt cool being part of a small team of triathletes getting to support  team SLS3. I then took the suit off folded it up to test later and moved on. I put it on and went for a bike ride about a week later, and about 20 minutes into the ride I started thinking about the suit since I try and review any and everything I use. That's when I noticed it. It feels like I'm naked it doesn't seem to be squeezing or pulling or rubbing anywhere. It's CRAZY !!! I love it and it reminds me of the superman cape, I am just looking for reasons to put it on. I have tested it 2 more times a long run, and another bike ride and it just feels like part of me not a suit. The public won't see it until May 19th Kansas City Tri but lets just say sometimes I wear it around the house (Purely test purposes) and I can't get over how it feels... I am rating it a perfect 5 out of 5 and am more then looking forward to suiting up for this seasons tri's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment